Use your extra time to perform database cleanup and other tasks that are overlooked when the office is busy.
On days when you don’t have patients in the office, how do you keep your team members busy? Deep cleaning the office is a great place to start. Not having the bustle of patients in the office will give you time to focus on areas that may not get attention every day, and that includes your Easy Dental database.
There are several Easy Dental cleanup tasks and follow-up tasks you can tackle while you have extra time. Click on the links below to be taken to articles that shared the details about the cleanup tasks your office needs most.
*This article will be updated regularly, so check back often for new ideas.*
For the Front Office Team:
- Cleaning Up Recall Types (NEW)
- Setting Up Easy Day Planning (NEW)
- Purging Appointments
- Inactivating Patients (NEW)
- Inactivating Unused Providers and Staff Members (NEW)
- Removing Outdated Patient Alerts (NEW)
For the Billing & Insurance Team:
- Finding Procedures That Haven’t Been Billed to Insurance (NEW)
- Finding Claims that Haven’t Been Sent to Insurance (NEW)
- Finding Outstanding Insurance Claims
- Avoid Duplicates When Adding New Insurance Plans
- Catch Unsubmitted Claims With the Insurance Claims to Process Report