Patients often come to your practice mid-year when they have met part or all of their deductible or used part or all of their maximum benefits. You can enter their deductibles met and benefits used manually in Easy Dental so that you can track insurance benefits correctly, and improve insurance estimates.
- Select the a patient in the Patient module and double-click the Insurance block.
- Click the Cov Table button to open the Insurance Coverage window.
- In the Deductible group box, enter the deductible(s) the patient has met in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- You can also enter deductibles met and benefits used information from the subscriber information in an insurance claim. Double-click a claim in the Accounts module, and then double-click the top block. Enter Deductible and Benefits Applied information as needed.
- You can also enter deductibles met and benefits used for the previous year by clicking the Previous Year’s tab.