Bounce Back Tip #4: Five Ways to Prep Your Schedule for Patients
You care about your patients. Some of them are your close friends. Some even feel like family. We go out of our way for the people we care about. When you open your doors and begin seeing patients again, you may need to go out of your way for them.
For example, you may need to open earlier, stay open later, or see patients on weekends. You may want to reserve an operatory or blocks of time for patients who have a higher risk of becoming ill. And you may need to add time between appointments for extra sterilization measures to help keep your patients safe. Easy Dental makes it easy to adjust your practice and provider schedules. Share these tips with your team and help them prepare your practice to bounce back from COVID-19.
- Altering Your Practice Hours in Easy Dental
- Changing a Provider’s Scheduling in Easy Dental
- Changing Operatory Hours and Availability in Easy Dental
- Creating Time Between Appointments for Safety Precautions
- Setting Up Time Blocks for Providers to See At-Risk Patients