Did you know Easy Dental can generate a list that displays patients who have a birthday within a specified date range? You can use this list to plan your birthday postcard mailings, and it’s super convenient because you have the option to print the list or print mailing labels.
To generate the birthday list:
- From the Reports module, click the Patient Lists button, and then click Birthday List.
- Select a range of patients and/or providers to include on the list, or leave the <ALL> setting to search your entire database.
- In the Select Birth Dates group box, type the range of birth dates to print in the appropriate Month, Day, and Year fields.
- In the Select Report Type group box, select the type of report you want to generate (a list, or mailing labels).
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
- To print a list of patients born within a specific month, enter a number in the Month field, and leave the Day and Year fields blank.
- To search within a date range, enter dates in the From and To fields, and then check the Search as Date Range box.