You probably know that every time you generate reports, create insurance claims, print route slips, or generate billing statements, those items are added to the Batch Processor in the Reports module.
After a busy day, the number of items in the Batch Processor can be overwhelming. And with so many items stored there, it may be difficult to find that one specific item that you’re looking for.
Chances are you don’t need to keep most of those items day after day. For example, if you’ve printed reports or electronically transmitted claims, you can “declutter” the Batch Processor by deleting them.
Use these three easy steps to delete selected items from the Batch Processor:
- Select the items you want to delete. (To select multiple items, hold down the CTRL key, and then click each report you want to delete.)
- Click the Delete Report(s) button.
- Choose Selected Reports and click OK.
That’s it! Your Batch Processor is de-cluttered!
- By default, the Selected Reports option is selected in the Delete Options dialog box. You can choose another option if needed.
- Read Deleting Reports from the Batch Processor in Easy Dental Help.