Sometimes patients who’ve been away for a while come back to your practice. If you’ve archived these patients, you can easily reactivate them in Easy Dental. And when you reactivate them, their address, procedures, insurance claims, payments, adjustments, medical alerts, prescriptions, patient questionnaires, and periodontal exams are all restored to Easy Dental. It will be as if they never left!
Use these easy steps to reactivate your archived patients:
- In the Patients module, click Select Patient/New Family (Alt + S).
- In the Select Patient dialog box, check the Include Archived Patients box, enter the patient’s name, and click OK.
- In the Patients module, double-click the Patient Information block.
- From the Status drop-down list, select Patient.
- Click OK and the patient is active once again.
- When you reactivate a patient, update their contact information, insurance, etc., if needed. Also, view the Patient Notes for information regarding their previous continuing care, employer, referral settings, etc.
- The Include Archived Patients checkbox is only available when selecting a patient from the Patient module.
- To view a list of all archived patients in Easy Dental, generate the Inactive Patient List. From the Reports module, select Patient Lists > Inactive Patient List. Then, enter your filtering criteria and click OK.
- To learn more, read Reactivating Patients in Easy Dental Help.