Have you ever had a patient come to the front desk and want a printout of his family’s recent charges and payments? The Single Family Account Report can generate a history of all the procedures, payments, adjustments, and service charges for the family within a date range you select. And you can list individual patient balances for each family member!
To generate and print this report, use the following steps:
- With a patient selected in the Accounts module, click the Print button and select Family Account.
- In the First Transaction Date field, enter the earliest date for which you want to include transactions – going forward. For example, to include the current year, set this date to January 1st.
- To list each family member’s current balance, select List Individual Patient Balances for Family.
- Click Print to print the report now, or select Send to Batch to print the report from the Batch Processor at a later time.
The following example displays information that appears on the report:
A. Family History – Displays all financial transactions posted to the Ledger, for all family members, for the date range that you selected.
B. Family Totals – Displays year-to-date totals for the entire family.
C. Individual Balances – Displays the current balance for each family member, if you selected List Individual Patient Balances for Family.
- By default, the First Transaction Date automatically displays the date for current transactions that have posted since the previous month was closed. For example, if the last month you closed was September, and the selected family has procedures entered beginning October 3rd, then October 3rd will be the default first transaction date. Additionally, all account history will be generated for the family going forward from this date.
- When viewing the report, Easy Dental labels items placed in history with an asterisk (*) and labels items dated in history, but entered after month-end, with a caret (^).
- For additional information, read the Printing Family Account Reports in Easy Dental Help.