“I know I created an Easy Dental note that had something to do with Mary Doe’s account, but I can’t remember what it was or where I entered it!”
There are many places in Easy Dental where you can create patient notes. But thank goodness you can generate the Patient Notes Report, to make it easy to find all of your patient notes, according to ranges of patients, providers, billing types, and even note types — of which you select!
To generate the report:
- From the Reports module, click the Patient Lists button, and then Patient Notes Report.
- Change the Report Date, if needed. The default date is the current date.
- Select a range of patients, providers, and billing types to include on the report.
- In the Note Types group box, select the note type(s) you want to include on the report. You can include a date range for certain kinds of notes (to find notes that fall within the range of dates you enter).
- Review your selections and click OK.
- From the Batch Processor, double-click the report to view it; or to print it, select the report and click the Print button.
The following is an example of a Patient Notes Report, generated for a single patient, Mary Doe.
- To generate a report for one specific patient, enter their name in both the From and To fields. Or you can open the Patient module, select the patient, and click the Patient Notes Report toolbar button.
- By entering date ranges, you can limit the scope of the report to the range of dates you specify–you probably don’t want to view notes that are ten years old!
- For additional information, read the Running Patient Notes Reports topic in Easy Dental Help, and Printing the Patient Notes Report in the Easy Dental 12.1 User’s Guide (pages 55-56).