Did you know you could have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in production lying in unscheduled treatment plans?
With the Unscheduled Treatment Plan List, you can quickly identify patients with treatment-planned procedures that have been posted to the Chart or TX Plans modules, but have not been put on the Schedule. Once you generate this list, you can use it to contact patients who haven’t yet scheduled their treatment-planned procedures, and use them to fill holes in your schedule.
To generate the Unscheduled Treatment Plans List:
- From the Reports module, click Schedule Reports > Unscheduled Treatment Plans.
- Enter a range of patients and providers to include on the list.
- In the Select Date Range group box, enter a date range for the treatment-planned procedures. Treatment plans created for patients within this range will appear on the list.
- In the Select Report Types group box, select the type of report to generate. The Detailed Report will list the treatment plan’s procedures, as well as information about the patient’s insurance benefits. The Condensed Report will only list the patients’ name, amount of the treatment plan, and the phone number.
- Click OK to send the list to the Batch Processor.
For additional information on how you can use Easy Dental features to increase production, visit https://www.easydental.com/solutions/schedule