A frequent question asked of our support team is, “Is there a report we can run that tells us which insurance pre-authorizations haven’t been received yet?” The answer is YES! It’s called the Pre-Treatment Estimate Aging Report, and you can generate it from the Reports module.
To generate this report:
- From the Reports module, click the Accounts Receivable button and select Pre-Treatment Estimate Aging Report.
- Enter a Report Date, if needed. (The current date is the default.)
- Select a range of patients, providers, and/or insurance carriers to include on the report.
- To include only pre-treatment estimates for a specific period of time, select an option in the Minimum Days Past Due group box. (To include all claims, select Over 0.)
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
The printed report contains the following information:
A. Insurance Carrier – Insurance carrier’s name and phone number.
B. Estimates The pre-treatment estimates submitted to the carrier.
C. Aging Totals The aged balanced or pre-treatment estimates included in the report.
For additional information, read Creating Pre-Treatment Estimate Aging Report in Easy Dental Help.