Computers today have taught us that new information and ideas are only a Google search away. I am 100 percent guilty when it comes to routinely seeking answers on the information highway. With the capability to search virtually any keyword to find the definition by Wikipedia, a video on YouTube, pictures posted around the web and even shopping locations, you will never come up short on details. So when it comes to Easy Dental office software, why should it be any different?
The Easy Dental Help menu contains a database of information and how-to articles. These articles are a great source of details on how to operate Easy Dental, and the best part is that the Help menu is accessible from within the Easy Dental program.
How to quickly access help in Easy Dental:
- Open Easy Dental.
- Click the Help Menu icon.
- Select Contents.
- Use the Contents, Index or Search tabs to access the desired topic.
- Preview step-by-step instructions on the right side.
- The Help menu contains links to Support Knowledgebase, Chat with Support, Remote Assistance and Enhancement Request. These links lead to key areas of EasyDental.com, where you will find a searchable database of informational Easy Dental articles and direct contact options with Easy Dental support.
- Enhancement Requests are your opportunity to share new ideas for Easy Dental. Browse the Enhancement Request page to submit your ideas, view the ideas presented by other users and vote for your favorites.
- Blue hyperlinks within the Help menu articles will lead to another article. Use these hyperlinks to find the topics and answers you seek.
David Broom is Senior Director of Product and Business Development. David has a master’s degree in Information Technology (IT) from the University of Texas in Dallas and has more than 35 years of experience from many global companies such as Hitachi Vantara, Methode Electronics, and Keane, Inc. In his current role, he is responsible for all aspects of the product management and field service teams at Henry Schein TechCentral, which identifies the ideal advanced technologies to meet the unique needs of the dental market and ensure that dental offices are using the right IT to be more efficient and effective.